What happens if you sign up for Vienna Würstelstand’s WhatsApp service?
We kept having people tell us they’re missing things from us After popular demand, we’ve found a way to be more intimate and accessible to our community. We here at Vienna Würstelstand send out a Whatsapp message to those in our community that don’t want to miss a thing of the cool stuff happening in this city, and love making the most out of Vienna…and life.
The daily messages that our subscriber’s recieve at around 10:30am, include:
- A smile – inspired by our cheeky Good Morning messages.
- Inspiration – an event tip for the day + a link to the article of the day, which is always full of lifestyle tips and news on what’s hot in the city in terms of where and what to eat, drink, see and do in Vienna
- Sometimes, something extra – exclusive give away offers!
Our promise to you: We will never send you any kind of promotional content in our WhatsApp messages. We want this to be a service that makes you smile every morning and gives you a shot of inspiration for your day.
Also good to know… this is not a WhatsApp group chat where everybody can message each other. You will only receive messages from us here at Vienna Würstelstand.
How does it work?
- In Whatsapp, add our number as a new contact (we recommend putting it under the name BFF) + 43 6776299683
- Send a Whatsapp message to us saying ‘Hello! Ich bin ein Wiener!’
- It may take a while for you to receive a confirmation message
How can you stop your Whatsapp subscription?
Simply send us a message saying ‘I think we should start seeing other people.’ Once we have stopped crying into our pillow, we’ll be sure to cancel your subscription.
How is your data privacy protected?
We are big advocates of data privacy here at Vienna Würstelstand and assure you that your number will only be used for the Vienna Würstelstand messaging service, and will not be given to any third party.
Have more questions?
If you have any further questions about the Vienna Würstelstand WhatsApp service, or about where babies come from (we have some real creative answers for this one), send us an email: email@example.com